Kite More, Spend Less
The United States Kiteboarder Association (USKA) is the largest national organization of kiteboarders in North America. USKA was formed by kiteboarders, is run by kiteboarders, and serves kiteboarders.
USKA’s mission is to promote and grow the sport of kiteboarding while providing its members with valuable savings on kiteboarding gear, kiteboarding lessons, and kiteboarding vacations.
Here’s How USKA Members Can Save:
- Smart Shopper Tool: Never overpay again. Always find the lowest price.
USKA has developed the first and only tool in the kiteboarding industry that searches up to 65 kiteboarding retailers to find you the lowest price on kites and boards.
This tool is patterned after similar tools in the automotive industry that shop for low prices on cars. It even finds unadvertised deals. It’s free to use by USKA members.
USKA’s Smart Shopper tool works for these popular kite brands: Airush, Best, Blade, Cabrinha, Core, CrazyFly, F-One, FlySurfer, Liquid Force, Naish, North, Ocean Rodeo, Ozone, Slingshot, RRD, and Wainman. You’ll save tons of money. Learn more…
- Exclusive Discounts: USKA negotiates exclusive USKA member discounts with kiteboarding retailers, equipment manufacturers, kiteboarding vacation resorts, kiteboarding schools, and other organizations and puts all of this information in one convenient place which can be easily accessed by USKA members.
- USKA Wholesale Store: USKA members can get wholesale pricing on certain kiteboarding items in USKA’s online store. (coming April 2015)
- Kite Mall: A mall is a single location where people can shop multiple stores. USKA is creating an online kite mall which will allow USKA members to shop multiple kiteboarding retailers from a single webpage. (under development)
- USKA Events: USKA creates unique kiteboarding events for the average kiteboarder. USKA Catamaran Kite Week in the British Virgin Islands is the first of such events. Learn more…
Other Cool Things We Do:
- USKA publishes a free local kiter directory making it easier to find other kiters in your area.
USKA’s membership card is currently the #1 discount card in kiteboarding.
USKA membershp is open to all US and Canadian kiteboarders.
USKA membership costs just $49 per year.
USKA members save much more than that.
If you’re not satisfied, then we will return your membership fee. That’s our promise.